Stripchat Conspiracy Theory

mascha

Stripchat seems strange to me. Perhaps I just don’t know how to use it well enough. And perhaps this has been a talking point before, I’m not sure. But why does it seem virtually impossible to report models on Stripchat? I mostly use Chaturbate and the interface makes it very easy to report. Stripchat, IMO has a much better interface than CB, especially for mobile use.

but why make it so people can’t report a model? There are a myriad of reasons why one might want to report a model. In fact, CB gives you a whole list to choose from. I’ve never had a problem with a model but I have seen a crazy number of rebroadcasts of models I like under fake accounts. The second you call them out in the public chat, they slap you with a 30 day ban.

perhaps these are merely bad actors. Jerks trying to make a buck off of a show they stole. But Stripchat is making money off of these shows. In most cases, they’re probably making money for a second or third time off of these shows. And without transparency, it begs the question, what is to stop them from just creating the fake accounts themselves and rebroadcast anything they like?

anyone have any insight to this?

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
They probably have different system. And im glad for that, because honestly, you think cb report system is helpful? Look how many threads and posts about cb ban is here on the forum! I never got ban, but i believe system based on people emotions is not ok. You dont have to play cam police here. Go in the rooms,where you like the models! Keep your reporting on cb.Im very dissapointed not only with cb,but with people there.Stay away from Stripchat please, mind your business.