Stripchat is one of the best Cam sites around in my opinion

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Hate to necro a somewhat older thread but I really like Stripchat so wanted to post my review of them. Definitely recommend them to any starting model.

I have nothing but positive things to say about them as a cam site. I multi-stream my cam sessions on Stripchat, Chaturbate, Myfreecams, and Stripchat is BY FAR my favorite site to work on. Not only is the community of members extremely awesome and supportive but Stripchat support is second to none! That's extremely important to me, and if I ever have an issue they reply within an hour usually.

I have only ONE complaint and also a suggestion for improvement. MY complaint would be about the model poaching that occurs on the site as many models have come into my room and messaged people in my room trying to get them to go to theirs. Support is AMAZING about taking care of that after i report the model but I wish there was an option to just ban other models from our room. A suggestion I'd like to make is to increase the interface of their site. By that I mean allowing us to use some sort of bots or applications to help our rooms out.

Overall, Stripchat is one of the best Cam sites around in my opinion. They're very newbie friendly for models just starting out as well. They've also taken time to help me with my social media aspects of my cam profile also. I highly recommend them to any model looking to succeed as a cam model.