Stripchat User Colors

raritygirl

I recently signed up on SC and have been hanging out in a couple of rooms trying to learn the ropes.
Just really curious about the changing username colors. I searched the SC wiki page and got the basics of the levels etc understood.
So in this one particular room, there is an ultimate member who is also a knight and a fan club member.
2 days ago when I first visited, his username color was red and his level was 80-something. Yesterday it was purple and level 58. Today it is silver and level 20.
How can that be?

mischka

You just reminded me that I'm supposed to REread up on some Stripchat threads so I can understand how this stuff works too, because I also am a little confused about the different user colors. I've just started using the setting to only allow users "who've bought tokens" in the past to chat (Before I was allowing all registered users who had verified e-mails to chat), and it's seemed to cut down on the begging and demanding...though the chat is quieter now.

Jumping in the shower real quick, and then gonna read up on this and maybe jot some notes down in my notebook.