Stripchat where to add hastags?

raritygirl

Hi

On cb I know where to add hastags. But can't see on stripchat where I would put them any ideas and how many can I use only 5?

Also does anyone split cam with another site. I can't see in the rules of stripchat that it's not allowed but not sure any ideas?

mischka

You can splitcam, as long as you follow these rules (I copied and pasted this from the Stripchat site):

"Models are not allowed to stream any type of Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private."

"Advertising other adult streaming websites (and adult streaming-related sites), websites that offer alternative means of payment, or fundraising websites with links, text material, logos, pictures, videos, etc."

So like I was telling this one jerk on Stripchat the other night, advertising other streaming sites is against the rules. Anyone who is that interested in finding you on other sites can do a search (If your model name is the same on all your sites, it's easier for them to find you), or find you on Twitter and check out all your sites links on there.