The 2022 Goals Thread

bunni

Ok-- so with it being NYE-- I figured this was extremely timely.

I am coming back to camming this year after a long hiatus--haven't cammed since 2018.

Personal Goals--

1. Get back into shape. I ballooned up to 205lbs and started losing the weight in September of this year. Currently at 167 and want to be at 120 by summer (I'm only 5'4").
2. As a part of the above-- I want to accomplish a minimum of 200 workouts in 2022
3. Get my Youtube channel going-- even if it never gains any traction.
4. Home repair-- we bought a major fixer upper. Its livable, but just barely. By end of year, I want to have the electric, plumbing, windows, and HVAC replaced-- at a minimum.
5. Debt-- I want to wipe out all debt except for my car and student loan. Between cards and old collections, thats about 15k.
6. Surgery-- I want to get my first procedure done this year. Planning on a lower lid blepharoplasty-- I've had undereye issues my whole life, but now that I've hit my 40's, the skin has become crepy and hard to hide with makeup. I have a consultation for this on January 3.

Camming Goals-- It is important to note that I will not technically begin working on this until mid-March. Tax check will be buying me some things that I want to have in place.

1. Film a minimum of 5 clips per week and get them up on C4S, Niteflirt, IWC, MV-- etc. By June, I'd like to at least hit $400/mo income from clips. $700 by year end.
2. Max out my allowed Niteflirt personas (3). I'm scrapping everything I've done in the past in this regard and starting over (ditching old name due to stalker) By June, I'd like to at least hit $500/month income from Niteflirt, not including goodies. By year end, $1000/mo.
3. Get going on Sextpanther. By June-- I'd like to at least hit $100/mo. By end of year-- $250/mo.
4. Get going on Fansly-- I have no trust for OnlyFans after what has happened, plus the continued connection to the asshat from MFC. By end of year-- 500/mo
5. A minimum of 200 hours of live camming per month. By June-- 4000/mo. By end of year 8000/mo

So-- income goal for the year not including any non-adult stuff-- $75000.

jerkmate

Goals for 2022
Business:
-100k year
-8 clips per month
-Actually keep up on my OF
-Transition back to a big box site full time

Personal:
-Finish losing weight (5lbs to go!)
-Finish paying off my credit card (2 down, 1 to go)
-Buy a new car
-Save up for the boob jobs/butt lift I want
-Visit family mid spring