The exposed data at Stripchat

dulcemoon

Probably, most of you`ve already heard about the exposion of our personal information at Stripchat. I`ve tried to get more information by asking some questions to the representatives.

Well, what can I say? They`re trying to get away with that, nothing else. I`m really pissed off by their actions, how they`re trying to hide the facts.
Over millions of our data have been just left in InternetL IPs, mails, names, payment information, private messages.

And you know what? Insted of provide us with the actual information, they`re copypasting the answers. That`s insane...

raritygirl

To be fair its not just stripchat its ALL of the major cam sites. Its simple economics really, camsite has support agents with access to sensitive info that they pay $20/day a hacker or group contacts support agent and offers $5000-$10,000 for a list of that sensitive info. What do you think the support agent in a teir 3 country is going to take the moral high ground and say no? Most camsite support agent a regular members on raidforums. Its a dirty game but you got t pay to play