The Girlfriend Experience

aarina12

I have wanted to do 'camming' for quite a while now but not brave enough to do things too explicit. The girlfriend experience seems popular but could you tell me more about it, please?. I presume you pretend to be their girlfriend and talk to them as you would a boyfriend?. I had drama training when I was young so I would enjoy the acting. Do they understand though that's its pretend and you aren't really their girlfriend?. I was looking back in other posts on here about this saying they Skype and text you etc, but then you wouldn't get paid for this then though would you?. I don't want to get too personally involved as I want it to just remain business.

Listen, you don't have to show or do anything you don't want to. YOU set YOUR rules and boundaries. It's YOUR room, not theirs. If they don't like that, they will go elsewhere, and the ones who stay will do so because of you and what you offer, not despite it. There's literally a roomful of people for everyone. Set up a tips menu of what you will do, and add to it based on what people request. You could even ask your users what else they'd like to see.