The Story Is Old, I Know

camwhores

A familiar story. Any help would be appreciated. Met and talked to a model on Bonga. Nice girl. Very few viewers. Searching around she streams on Chaturbate, Stripchat, XHamster and one other site. The personal information on each site is very much the same, although her location varies. Her info says she comes from Ukraine and is in Japan to do study. I checked the university she goes to and yes they accept international students. I offer to help her out as her earnings are low. The knight on the white charger. She sends me a Instagram account where there are only two other followers. I ask if she as Paypal. She does not but a friend at Uni does and her friend would give any money straight to her. A Goggle image search shows her working in some other studios when she first started camming. Since around May she has been in the same studio. She has mentioned a little of life in Japan but not a great deal. I intend to ask more direct questions. I sent her instructions about takedown notices. No reply but she does feel a sense of remorse that her image is "out there". Now she could be a poor international student. She did say it is hard for foreigners to find work in Japan, which I know is true. She does not speak on cam. The studio has photos of J-pop stars on the wall and J-pop and k-pop are played. Her English is good, but just the odd grammar error here and there. Am I being a fool? Or is her story possibly true? Thanks in advance.

who the hell affort to study in Japan? one of the most expensive places on earth .. And no she wont give you her paypal coz u will see her name and shes not intrested for u to have her personal details . money out of sites better go on friends names .. In the end is like you said, just another familiar story . My advice stay focus on your life , if you wanna suport her tip , if not dont go into dramas, only u gonna suffer not us and not her or her studio people.