The usual man problems

shelly

I am, one of those 50+ (60+ actually) married guys who hasn't had sex in 20 years and has been enchanted by the apparent interest of beautiful young girls in my cock. I really never knew it was so big haha
I could post about many of the problems I face as a camgirl addict.
Falling in love / becoming obsessed with models.
Spending too much money.
The deceit involved in getting money to buy tokens without my wife finding out, secret bank accounts, secret jobs et.
The hours and hours I spend looking at young pussy.
The embarassment of losing my hard on when a girl is doing her best to make me cum.
The slightly sordid secret meetings in the bathroom at work or when we have visitors staying.
I have a medical condition and the medication I that makes me horny all the time, it also causes obsessive behaviour. I stand no chance.
At the moment I have one particular girl who I focus my obsession on. She says she loves me but she says that to everyone. I said that I love her but explained that I love her online character not her real self who I don't know. It's like being in love with a film star. I was going to liken it to the love I have for my dog but though better of it. Yes, we do all the usual things, we chat a lot. Sometime my cam is on for hours often just showing my face but more often my cock. I like seeing her cum as i pile on the tokens. Here's a problem I could do with some help with. How does one wank and tip at the same time. I thought of asking her to pause the lush while i load hundreds of 1's 5's 10's and the occasional 50 and 100. Then when I'm ready she could unpause and enjoy the flood.
My biggest problem is seeing her perform for other users, she sometimes seems to have more fun with a random stranger than with me. We have worked out a sign language code that she uses when with others to signify that she is actually performing for me. That makes me feel better but it's not easy to come to terms with. I don't mind when I team up with other users to give her a real good orgasm but do not like it when one person takes her away. I have tried spying on her private shows but it really turns me off. Anyone else struggle with these emotions?
I have a second girl who I sometimes visit when girl number one is not online. To put this in perspective, I go to bed at about 9, recently 8. I check on the sites, no masturbating, I have accounts in 5. I sleep for a couple of hours and around 12 I wake up and visit girl 2 for an hour or two. Another side effect of my condition is sleeplessness. Another 2 hours of sleep and girl one is online 0400 I stay with her masturbating the whole time with my cam on. I got to work at 0800 until 1500. Get home and check the sites plus do a little work at my computer then have dinner and watch tv with my wife. We sleep in different bedrooms by the way. I have a busy job (2 actually) and I am also into a particular sport that I train for 3 times a week. I'm pretty good at it.
Why have I written this?
Men just don't talk about this stuff and I would like to know if there are others out there who share the same concerns and live a similar life. I would also like to hear from models. What makes models latch onto me, there have been several. Is it just the tokens or do you like having somone to chat with during the lonely hours when there are few users logged in or lots but no one is saying anything.
So, what's my problem? I don't have one. I'm just having fun. I like watching the girls and I like them watching me. I think they are doing a great service to men like me who thought their sex life had ended with the birth of their 3rd child. I know my cock isn't really that big (7" by the way) but i love it when i get told that it is.
I will never meet these girls but if i did i would take them out for dinner rather than have sex with them.
Keep up the good work girls your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Sir Galahad is one of the Knights of Camalot by the way.

miki90

Depends on the model, but for most, yes, it's the tokens. If you stopped tipping I can assure you, you wouldn't be getting the same kind of attention. There's also models who enjoy having someone talk to them in their rooms when it's a slow day.

Also, what's up with guys suddenly coming on the forum to make posts talking about their cocks and sexual prowess? I don't claim to speak for everyone, but I highly doubt there's many people on here who care about random online dude's cock sizes or how often they fuck (or how they have to turn down strippers because they are worried about giving them to many orgasms). We have to hear about dicks we don't give a shit about when we are working, why do we want to also hear about it here, when we're not working? And I'm sure the men who come on this forum also don't care about other men's sex lives.