To give up or?

carmen

What to do?
i wasn't online on mfc for 3 months now, so my score is so low and when i try tonight to work sit 12 hours and nobody come in my room.
It is all lost or i can still do something?

Last edited by a moderator:

vivianishere

mfc is hit or miss these days, I sometimes have no one in my room, then other days I can't keep up with everyone chatting at the same time. I am also not doing nude shows or dirty talk in free chat (it makes things 10 times harder for me). I don't pay attention to my cam score, I don't need extra stress in my life. But it can be really fun sometimes, and I found some people with similar interests (fetish/BDSM) and lifestyle BDSM practitioners. I mention that there ARE guys into private chats on mfc, and yes, they are willing to spend up to $8/min. However, you need to stay online an ungodly amount of hours for being seen and becoming a top model, basically living your whole life on mfc. That's simply the culture of this "place". What I DO appreciate here is the freedom you have compared to other sites. I can wear transparent clothing if I want, my cats are running and sleeping behind me (providing plenty of comedic relief to my chat), I can exchange contact details with members. My personality feels shackled on other cam sites, although I am aware I can earn more on some private based ones.

You can :
1. Try a different camsite if you think a token based site is not working well for you, or if you want to benefit from the new model promotion that many sites are offering.
2. Use mfc Share - post clips, photosets, stories (like on Instagram), create a fan club etc. Post on the mfc Share timeline whenever you go live (it works in a way like Twitter). And besides, people can buy your products when you are offline too!
3. Tired of camming? Start making clips, there's plenty of clip sites out there. Become a phone sex operator. Start a fan club maybe?
No matter what you choose, it's pretty tough right now due to a huge influx of new models (blame COVID and the loss of jobs worldwide). And some guys are also in lockdown, jobless and with their savings drained. You need patience and probably extra hours spent online.