To split cam or not to split cam...

kissofacobra

Trying to decide how to do both Chaturbate and Streamate.

I did both MFC and Chaturbate shows at the same time for a while but my resolution was terrible, now that I have figured out how to run both with OBS, I just have decided to stay off of MFC until I have a better following and am better at camming in general.

I do want to start using Streamate instead of MFC, but can't do it at the same time as Chaturbate because there are different public show rules and such.

Basically my question to other models that work more than one site and DON'T split cam, how do you do it? Do you do half the day on one site and half on the other? Do one site on different days than the other?
Thanks in advance for the advice!

I split cam. I do only the sites that allow me to do my thing in public/free chat with sites like Chaturbate, mfc, and stripchat. I don't do privates. It takes a decent amount of attention to detail and multitasking so no site or members feel left out. I wouldn't do a pay site like streamate and a site like Chaturbate. Streamate is all about gold shows and privates and it's not cool at all to give one site access to the other sites private show that someone paid good money for. I have kill switches for each streaming site but still, as a general rule I would stay away from that scenario. I don't like just logging off one site/killing the room for what could be a 30 second private on streamate.