topic a break away but now back again

aarina12

so I was away for a little while from camming but lol I ended up coming back. I ironically I am also going to nursing school...or trying to ...just at the very begining of it all right now and doing this.
I really don't see anything wrong with doing both! as long as I play it safe and I feel like I have been doing this kind of thing for long enough I know how to do that.

this time I am going on several sites....as I guess you couid say two different personas one is my ddlg little side Elly-Flora Primrose......lol I actually am in fact in the ddlg scene and have a daddy who is sorta...acting as a part time manager for me...and since being little for me is so natural for me and it is such a popular fetish I would try and see doing this as one of personality types on the cam and see how it goes.

of course when I get on over dramatize it a lot with pig tails, pacis....make up...I need to come up with some new ideas to keep it cute and sexy...

my other older persona I am still keep Mistress Lily Rose...I always invision her basically as a Dommee/ Domnitrix that just happens to do things online and that is for the most part what I am aiming for with her..

But if any of you all wanna give advise to a newbie like me I am all over it. Spent a good portion of yesterday making some social media pages for Elly so I could use it towards my growing fanbase in chaterbate.

found out that MyFreeCams account got taken down so sadly had to reapply there. I hope its not that hard to get re going there/