Urinary infection / storing toys

cataruiz

Hey all,
So this very early morning I got up to pee and damn it hurt, so I realized I had a urinary infection or uti, I havent had one in around 8 years since I was pregnant. I did some research and I'm thinking it might of been cause with my toys, even though I clean them pretty well. I know we talked before about storing toys but I have mine in the pouch they came, is it good to store them in ziploc bags? Doesn't this keep them kinda moist which can generate more bacteria?http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EQ2K7KG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 is what I've been using to clean my toys and then I wash them with water and dry them with a towel. Would it be better to *wash* them with baby wipes? So bottom line have you ever had a uti? How do you store and clean your toys?

masuimimax

OMG! You sound just like me. I just started camming around New Year's Eve, got some fairly good dildos, lube and started working. Bam! Then it happened, what I thought was a UTI because I had the burning and the pink when peeing. I've had UTI/Bladder infections before, so I know the feeling. It went away though after a day or 2. I'd work again, and once again that burning pain when I pee. I looked it up and after some research online I determined that the toys were irritating my Urethra. I had good toys, no latex, no Phthalates. AND it went away within a day or 2. A UTI requires antibiotics, plus it was just too much of a coincidence. I bought Doc Johnson's UR3 dildos which are very soft and life like and I use tons of lube now!! I've always cleaned the toys well after use, store them in the fancy little posh bags they come in (for Doc Johnson UR3) and sprinkle with corn starch to keep them dry. This is what happened and still happens with me when I don't use enough lube and I'm too aggressive and they irritate my urethra. It's not a UTI. At least this is my experience.