Using Android emulators to beat recording black screen restrictions

tony

So this is the only way Ive found to override apps prohibiting you from screen casting or capturing Live streams. For example, apps like Mlive/MGlobal and Facecast/Buzzcast plus many others Ive found it impossible to capture using iphones built in screen capture as all third party recording apps use the built in screen program making them useless and nothing more than spyware.

Using mobile emulators on desktop, apps cant detect screen recording as their coding doesnt match with pc codes so no signal is received, thus no dredded black screen problems.

Im no genius but finally cracked how the pros are recording such apps. My Question is which emulator programs are best to use as the last three I installed continuously glitch and lag so bad they skip recording to catch up again. So far Ive used LdPlayer, KoPlayer and Bluestacks.
LdPlayer seems to work better than the others but not good enough hold a stable stream. Maybe its my laptop not able to cope but Ive factory reset so its at its optimal best but LdPlayer still lags.

So can anyone recommend a good stable emulator that can handle live streaming.