Want to sell Skype shows secretly? The sites don't have to know

CherryCrush

Legendary
Want to sell Skype shows on the side? Here's a risk-free way to try it and see if indie camming is for you. Our 'silent partner program' keeps you hidden from the sites. The only way they would find out is if you tell them or if they pose as a customer and you tell them. Our lips are sealed. If interested, all the details can be found here. If you have any questions that aren't already answered on the site, feel free to ask me here..

Disclaimer:
Defammatory comments, libelous statements, slander or any other form of attacks will be ignored. I am not a target practice for webpimps feeling threatened by my presence in their sandbox. I am offering a service. Don't like it? Then don't respond. It really is that simple. Serious inquiries can be addressed to me directly.
I won't be answering any questions here due to the volume of attacks received in previous years on these very message boards. What starts out as seemingly common questions escalates into full blown attacks, filled with insults and slander. No thanks. I'm not here for that.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly on Twitter @amanda36c or Facebook (just search for my handle).
Thanks for your time girls and happy camming!

CherryCrush

Legendary
I prefer to do it openly because you cannot fully trust any stranger on the other side of the screen. Either own up to doing it, just in case, or don't do it, pretty much when it comes to doing anything from online.

CherryCrush

Legendary
I simply deny all skype customers requests, I dont use skype for shows. Websites have many bills to pay to give camgirls features to work, I am greatfull and honest, I respect all sites rules. I am very honest and a few time ago a camsite admin rewarded me with some extra money for my honesty so I'll respect sites rules forever. Those site´s admin had secretly tested some models about skype shows, he created several customers accounts, made private shows with girls and invite them for skype just to test, and the result is, the most of them was banned from that site and I was rewarded in $50 for being honest all the time and said no skype to all his member accounts.

I Vote against shows on skype, there are a lot of good cam sites I dont need skype to make money to my life.