Warning about ELM, any user can flag you without any justification

arayah

Hello girls.
I am posting this topic as a warning and a way of saying: take care! Because this website dont listen you, they give all the rights and freedom to users who dont get banned or punished in any way.

I was very happy with ExtraLunchMoney, i was almost a bronze seller, my sellings went great, i had some regulars and was doing a good amount, i was having requests everydays.

On the beggining when i had a few questions they was nice and fast replying, first issues started when my payments was getting delayed week after week, if i had an escrow even if i already had the minimum amount (40 credits) i would have my payment delayed one more time, when i speak with support they was very rude and told me payments are sent after 1 week get lock in date, and i know that already, what i tried to explain them is that my payments was not even get locked in date and just been delayed and delayed each time i have a new escrow.

Well, this was fixed, but i already felt since this moment that something was not good, one time, i was delivering a job and i wasnt able to deliver, i had escrows to accept and i couldnt speak with any customer, till i realise there was a warning showing up for 5 seconds on top of my page saying i was flagged and that i should reach support, totally surprised i reached support and this is the part where we all can laugh, i was flagged by a customer, the guy from ELM who speaked with me tell me he would forward my question for administration and some hours after they replied theres nothing they can do, a user flagged me and the only solution on the future would be not replying to users who flagged me or sending messages, a big LOL!, so resuming any user can flag you and your flag will never get removed, NEVER, so the work you had earning points, constructing your credibility, regulars, a good page will go trough the trash thanks to someone i dont even have the right to know who was.

Now im wondering, who flagged me, a user who i refused to do a job for 5 credits who was wanting a comercial video for that price?! Theres a lot of cheapos on ELM and yes that happened!

Wondering too why ELM have a wall with requests we can reply too when we cannot reply to those requests having the risk to get banned forever.

So, this is the kind of website for content selling where we girls dont have any right, if you have a cheapo who wants you to sell a custom vid for 5 credits (3 dolars) acept it or you can get flagged because that cheapo is on a bad day.

So heres the thing, i was not accepting Paypall payments, i was just being a good worker and fullfiling all the rules and theres my paid for it, everydays on elm you got that sick bastard users who send copypastes everydays about "text me on KIK i want to spoil u" they send us tons of messages saying always the same and guess what, they dont get banned.

So, great lesson elm, girls have not rights on adult industry, thanks for being great humans.

And.. I needed to post this as a warning.