Webcam studios on Europe / NorthAmerica who receive immigrants?

happyangelina

Hey! Sorry if this topic seems too personal haha but the country I live in is getting into a strong dictadorship and I really want to immigrate to either Europe or Northamerica, I have already worked as a model and model support agent / manager. I would appreciate a lot if you could give me a clue of where can I find a studio who can receive me, coming from another country. Thank you!

juliettemcqueen

hi angelina
sorry to say so - but i belive that will be a big problem .. you will need a working permit and for that you have to (in this example spain) :

for employment: this is issued when the applicant has found a job with a Spanish employer.
for study purposes: for students accepted to universities in Spain or for those continuing their education.
business investment: entrepreneurs who wish to start a business in Spain can do so and receive a residence permit, under certain conditions.
real estate investment: also known as the “golden visa”, it is issued to investors who purchase a Spanish property with a value of at least 500,000 euros.
family reunification: if one of the spouses is a Spanish national or has a residency visa or when other members of the family are in the country; subject to certain conditions.

so .. not an easy way . i dont know any studio giving you a employment contract as model .. eveb manager will be more self-employed ..

wish you the best :)