What’s the best site for more “extreme” camming?

I’m an extreme fetish/hard kink adult actress/content creator. Examples being vomit/urine/punching/blood play/asphyxiation/super taboo roleplay; things of that nature, I’m talking I worked with FacialAbuse and Insex/Hardtied and it was the best experience ever for me and I want to work with Kink. I’ve been streaming on Streamate lately, I realize the rules on every cam site don’t allow the things I’m into/offer, and so far my account hasn’t been taken down, but I don’t want to keep risking it. I used MFC back in the day due to how lax they are on their rules but camscore and now the over saturation make it very intimidating. I’m curious if anyone knows of a site where I can make money/has enough traffic, but still live stream the type of stuff I do. I have my own site but not enough members or followers on Twitter to make it a viable option. I just want to know if there’s a place I can get freaky and actually gain traction without relying on my Twitter followers.

alisonbelle

Unfortunately there just isn’t a site that allows hardcore kinks like that anymore. I often produce extreme content myself and see many platforms come and go, and in the past year Mastercard and Visa have cracked down hardcore on pretty much all extreme stuff.

Pocketstars (a site similar to Onlyfans) is about to launch a cryptocurrency based sister platform since Mastercard recently kicked a lot of hard kinks off their main platform. That and their main platform may be worth looking into as they are extremely eager to provide a legal platform for extreme kink content creators. That being said, they haven’t launched their live show feature yet but had plans to do it within the next few months. A crypto based platform btw means they won’t get shut down again for kinky stuff, so I’m really hoping it takes off.