What do you use to make multiple streams at once?

clips4sale

Hello! I wanted to stream to chaturbate and stripchat at the same time and i found some sites like castr.io which you can stream to and then they restream your content where you want. The problem is that they dont have such good servers and sometimes it disconects me. What programs do you use and you are fine with?

clips4sale

I’ve been using ManyCam for about a year now as it allows multiple simultaneous streams although I only ever used 2 max , plus a virtual webcam to use at non stream sites like Adultwork.
However, over the past few days I’ve been experimenting with OBS. OBS used to piss me off as I could only output one RMTP at a time and no virtual webcam output. Now I’ve discovered OBS has a virtual webcam plugin that can be downloaded along with another that forces the record function to output a second stream. I’m quite excited about this and hope the latter actually works when I get around to trying it.
I was really impressed with the speed I can get from OBS. I was able to stream at 1080p at 60fps with no issues along with the virtual webcam plugin.
ManyCam would shit itself with the same task.