What is a good stripscore?

raritygirl

Hi guys, I am new to stripchat and I don't really know anything about the scoring system. What stripscore do you need to be in top 50 on the featured page? Or at least top 100...

I have streamed 5 timed and my camscore is 823, is that good, bad or average?

mischka

I asked support once and they said anything over 1,000 is a good score, but you can only see up to 1,000. I think ranking is mostly how much money you make in the shortest amount of time. If you watch the streams of the top 5 models or so you'll notice that they have just one, maybe two guys who give massive tips every few minutes. It's not the girls on the front page, or the girls with a thousand viewers in their room. Figure out how to hook a whale and you won't need to track your score if you're looking to rank.

I've streamed twice. 3 hours Sunday, 1 hour Monday. My score is 523 I think. Something like that. My earnings are $55ish/hour. I'd be interested in finding out what the hourly rate is to win one of the hourly contests. If I win one I'll try to report back here. I think it's nice to have a reference point to target. I tried to ask a lot of questions about earnings from support, and they were reluctant to give out numbers. That's fair. If I were a ranked model I wouldn't want support to think it's okay to advertise my income to strangers.