What is the purpose of kicking basic members?

redtube

One of my friends that cam said she kicks any basic members out of her room. She constantly monitors while chatting and immediately kicks them. She has the option turned on to mute all basics so they cant chat anyway. I tried to tell her, that the users can just create a new account and hop back on, causing her to needlessly kick again. They can also just log off completely, and still view her cam as a "guest". She did not believe me. Is there something I'm missing?

xhamster

Kicking is not banning. If they're kicked they can turn around and come right back in. Banning their account lasts however long the model decides. If someone gets banned and feels like creating new accounts every time then that's kinda sad with 1000+ models to chose from lol. Not only do they have to create a new account they have to refresh their VPN so they're coming in from a different IP. That's a lot of steps just to sit there and not have the ability to interact and probably get banned again according to her rules. In any case many model friends have told me it's flat out fun and stress relieving when it's slow, just randomly kick/ban someone that has zero chance of contributing anyway. Personally I find it funny as hell when they break out the ban hammer and start booting basics lol.