What was the weirdest request you received while camming?

alice90

I had 2, one related to camming and other one related to video selling:

.Today i had a guy asking me to squirt directly to my face and drink it, i am very comfortable with kinky shows but i mean, how i would squirt directly to my mouth? Are you girls that flexible? Cause im not kkkk

. Some weeks ago a dude who was boring me for weeks, sending message after message asked for a custom vid, and when he sent the order i just laugh, he was asking for a 30 mins vid, just one vid to be very clear but that 30 mins of vid was with very different roleplays, stories, outfits and cenarios, yes exactly he was trying to order all his fetishes in just one vid and just for 1 vid cost!!! Of course i explained him i wouldnt do that, he would have to pay for each video as all the other customers do, obviously i got no answers.

The other few things happened was related to cost, i had a guy on ELM wanting a comercial video for 30 mins for 5 credits (just letting you know thart 5 credits on ELM are aroung 3 dolars) of course i sent him a reply asking if he was trying to make any joke, and the video was comercial!!

What really annoys me is when i have from times to times, thats very very rare to happen, a guy comes to me asking for zoophilia, i instantly report him, give him a big reply and block him, animals are my weakness, ive worked as a volunteer for years rescuing them and i feel sad that there are sick weirdos looking for that, for me is exactly the same as pedos, horrible mens with sick minds trying to destroy innocent lifes, and if they ask on cam they would do it for sure on real!