What's wrong with Lush?

fox

Hi...what a saga with Lush 2. Previously i requested your help because i couldn't connect Lush 2 to use for the 1st time....i managed to get it working, but today the problem is...it started to disconnect after 2 or 3 seconds.... Automatically turning off, trying to retry....i was in panic, because i was getting a few tokens, but it kept on disconnecting, i was pushing the button to reactivate it again,the tk waiting in queue....i mean, a nightmare....im in panic lol, did i just break the toy? its so expensive.... i cleaned it carefully after use, with a soft soap in mild water but still persists....i wonder if it was cause of the contact with some oil, because i was putting on my body, in my belly, and it reached the antenna? i've done that before with no problem.....if so, Lush it's too bad of a toy if it breaks that quick just because of that! Is there a way to fix it? have u been though this situation or something similar? im careful also to use a water lub like they said....ty

shelly

I had big problems with Lush2, I think I've changed 2-3 already. The problem is that the hole from the load widens and liquid enters, oil, and so on. It breaks down quickly, and all of a sudden, I think that's how they done it. Now I've switched to Lush3, and I've already changed it once. I was lucky that I still had it under warranty.