which camsite for daily payment ?

ravenlove

my main sites have always been streamed and AdultWork. Streamate I have the weekly pay and aw use the daily pay. Lately I realized that AW is really extremely slow, a little while ago in an hour I made just $ 1.40. Since I need a larger dose of daily earnings, I look for a more suitable daily pay site. At least to make $ 50 a day. Which sites do you use for daily payment? thank you

bustyanabelle

I use Boleynmodels. They are an online studio but take a real small percentage and you get paid daily for all your sites. I use Streamate, ManyVids and LoyalFans on there but you can use way more sites.

Sassy33

my main sites have always been streamed and AdultWork. Streamate I have the weekly pay and aw use the daily pay. Lately I realized that AW is really extremely slow, a little while ago in an hour I made just $ 1.40. Since I need a larger dose of daily earnings, I look for a more suitable daily pay site. At least to make $ 50 a day. Which sites do you use for daily payment? thank you
Can you please help me on how I can do this please

Sassy33

I don’t use any yet I am brand new to this I was looking for some pointers