Which one do I do first Ass or Breast.

camgirls

Every since I gained weight from treating myself for bipolar disorder I've gain what I call a heavy amount of weight. I've slimmed down a little but not enough where I am back to my old body.

So it's looking more and more everyday that I will have to do cosmetic surgery. I've been looking into Brazilian butt lift. I've gained the weight and none of it really went to my ass. I blame genetics on that one. I had a consult like 2 years ago when I was more heavier and he seemed pleased of how much I can transfer to my ass.

My breast have gone extremely asymmetrical where more most of my breast is on my left side. I am like a F on my left and a DD on my right. I am at the point where I only look good when wearing a bra.

Now I am wondering which one do I do first breast or butt. I can't do both because of what is required to change my breast a lift, and reduction and then implants. so I can imagine that being hard on me and from what I know from Brazilian butt lift I won't be able to sit down which should be interesting.

cams4

Do the one that bothers you the most. I had my breast done and one messed up, I had to have a revision. It was lower and to the side. The guys paying didn't notice though and they most won't on you either. You can even use your hands to push them together and make it more difficult to notice. As for the ass I have no experience. If you cannot decide wich bothers you the most think about which you have a request for the most.
When I had my work done I needed a tummy tuck and a breast lift and augmentation. I could live with the breast. I could have after as well. May have been better since my left breast still isn't quite right but a lot better now than after the original surgery (if I would ha known then). I, however, could not handle my stomach, lose skin hanging. I wouldn't even let my husband see me naked I would hold my hand over my lower abdomen to hid it and learned tips and tricks but to the untrained eye it was all fat. Getting my tummy tuck was the best thing I ever did, though my family may not like that I will wear a bikini or a crop top to show it off at the drop of a hat, lol.