Which Webcam is best?

annie

Who here has discovered a webcam that blows the others away? Will webcams become obsolete now with the ability to use your phone camera as your stream cam?
Just in case you are still looking for a new webcam, here are my findings when buying one a few months back.
The best webcams are typically thought to be Logitec's domain. The problem with that is they cost upwards of several hundred dollars.

I am currently using what I believe is the only cam to rivel Logitecs supremacy. Not only does it support almost all the same features, but rather than several hundred dollars, it’s only $55.99 (Best Buy).

Side note: I am in no way affiliated with any brand or sales team. This is all from personal experience.

The cam I recommend is the Microsoft Modern Cam. It was remarkable low lighting features. Extensive control of pictures preferences and settings. Shoots in full HD. And is small and stylish. I love it.

What are your thoughts ?
webcam.jpeg

yoyo

I use the built in cam in my laptop, however it does have limits as far not wanting to carry my computer everywhere . I use my phone for broadcasting in places where my computer is not ideal. The only issue I have with my phone is streaming drains the phone battery fast.

I am looking at Logitech StreamCam to add to my computer. I am also looking for an external battery power source to help extend the life of my phone battery.

I have also been looking at a Logitech Mevo streaming cam. Which is similar to a GoPro. As a cheaper option since I cannot afford a fancy DSLR camera.

camgirlhot

If you want to have best quality, use a real camera, I can't tell you how this is diffucult but there is a way with Sony camera's. I liked my Logictec C920, was really good, now using OBSbot 4k cam, love that you can get a remote with it and move around more easy, have to say think the quality is a bit less then my old one, but I prefer it over my old one cause its makes it more easy to move around.