xHamsterlive

hairsoda

Hey.

I had my first day and made 137 tk on xHamsterlive on a physical webcam studio in South America (yes, Im poor). But my account wasnt accepted on CB even though the ID looks nitid. Happened to me with 100 pictures I sent (yes).

Can I make good money in xHamsterlive? Seems they don't have much traffic. And they have latino users which I hate, I like Americans.

Also I think I'd prefer Stream mate since I'm more comfy with the idea of pay per minute. I just found a cheap flat to rent and stream.

I can live perfectly fine with 300 dollars per month in Argentina. I'm about to rent bc my current place has shitty wifi and parents. Minimum wage is 150 and half of the population poor.

Do you think I could make enough on those sites? Is xHamsterlive profitable?

I'd like to earn enough money to live in Spain (I have European citenzship).

Thanks.

okgoogle

Don't know anything about your show so no idea what you are capable of making, are some model capable of making 300 a month on stripchat? of course. I think a latina would be more likely to perform better on CB than Stripchat but a model is welcome to broadcast both at the same time.

You can control what countries are blocked so if you want to only deal with people in united states just block every country but united states, its not recommended of course but the option is there.