Xooxle ... a webcam search engine

Xooxle

Hello there :)

If there is a need for having an index of all webcam performers, Xooxle comes to help. I have made a fulltext index of over 1.7 million performers showing up on all major camsites. When I started that project I hoped that there is a need for that :D ...

I poll every 5 minutes all of the sites to see if there is something new. This way the site knows pretty exactly when a model comes online and tracks them. To avoid any legal problems I dont cache or save any of their screen caps or images on the site. All content shown, is what the performers offer publicly.

One can search for anything interesting, model names, any string like special wishes etc.

The site is still in development and any ideas and suggestions are much welcome.

Visit Xooxle try it and give me some feedback. what is good, what is not so good, what is missing.

Thanks for reading me this far

Xooxle :cool:

I'm looking for a model who performed between 09 and 16. All her videos are taken off but a few pictures. I wonder if you could help me finding more. I tried regular search but it didn't help.

Xooxle

I'm looking for a model who performed between 09 and 16. All her videos are taken off but a few pictures. I wonder if you could help me finding more. I tried regular search but it didn't help.
Hi,
unfortunately not. We index live cam streams since some more than a year.

If she is still broadcasting online the chances are good that she is already on the platform.

You can search for anything that comes in mind. Maybe you find her with some special feature she offered, or some unique attributes. Try to find these on https://xooxle.me

Maybe this manual will help:
Xooxle Manual

And if you dont find that special person it might help to find another performer to follow.

Greets
Xooxle