30 seconds free is way too long on streamates..

meganwest

I posed this question to Streamates and they thanked me for the feedback. Wanted to ask anyone else about this experience in regards to the 30 second rule on that site??
I gotta say.. I have had quite a few people joint my paid premium shows and then log out before 30 seconds.. As a boxer and stand up comedian- 30 seconds can be a mighty long time.. When someone joins a premium show that is already going strong, 30 seconds is too long to get a free peek of my pussy, my ass, or me fucking a toy. I truly would appreciate a 5 or 7 second window for them to decide.. Its simply too long of a free show for someone. Also, I have been asked in public chat to flash my tits or ass. I refer them to my gold menu. They will sometimes take me into a show just long enough to see what they had asked for and then log out before they are charged. I suppose in the future I will just stall for those who try that however, really, 30 seconds is just too long.

lauralux

Im also a performer on Streamate but the rule of this "time" for the customers to peep in our shows is something that wont change, for now I think. So how to deal with these peepers? Something that have worked for me is to check the timer during the show and see when is around 30 seconds, then during this time I ask my customer what he would like to see or use the magic question: Can you hear me love? next, I start to undress slow and dance sexy at the same time so u can easily burn those anoying seconds :) Andddd if the customer just wanna see straight action... Sorry for him but, I do the same, try to check the timer and wait for these 30 seconds mark then start the action but slow. We need to learn how to play with this and get the best of it. So basically, I dont do anything hardcore before those 30secs. Also, If the only thing they wanna see is ass or tits in pvt, well, the same I do. No honey before that time. Is something that works for me and til now, no complaints. Happy camming.

Last edited by a moderator: