A big problem with Mygirlfund

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this site. I'm wondering if anyone can help me right out. I know a lady on mygirlfund.com and we have been sending messages to each other for a few months now. Yesterday, she had a contest on her mygirlfund page. I decided to enter it and sent something to her email addresss. I logged into mygirlfund, went to her page and send her a message which said " check your email." Earlier this morning, Mygirlfund terminated her account and now she mad at me. I contacted mygirlfund and told them that it was my fault that her account was terminated and said that I'm willing to cancel my account in order to get her account back. Any advice on what I should do now?

Thank you everybody!

mischka

It's really just up to their discretion. I received a warning from them for using the word "e-mail" in a message (I wasn't giving out my e-mail or attempting off site contact). I disputed it with them and they corrected it after determining that I wasn't breaking the rules. They'll probably look though your messages and chat logs with her and figure out if you used MGF to facilitate off site contact, and make a judgment from there. Did you know her from another cam site previously, or did you start the off site contact after talking to her on MGF? If it's the latter then she is probably screwed, they are strict about that.