A Cammer's Family....

xhamasters

My family has been sneaking and poking around, in my online profiles for camming. I have not told any of them I do this, I don't think it's any of thier business. It's part of my work, and part of my sex life=personal. I figure since they would never be there to support me, let alone loan me a dollar if needed they ought have nothing to say about my doing this. When I say family I mean cousins, and aunts, etc. Does anyone else have these kinds of issues since becoming a cammer? I was also uninvited to one cousin's wedding!!! (I'm guessing im embarrassing?

xhamasters

I did not confront. just blocked because they sent a 15 yr. old little cousin to follow me on my cam twitter account. I was so offended and annoyed....I would rather not discuss this with them because they're soooo judgmental. I'm free to make my own decisions, don't want thier opinionson it, or support or anything. Just wish they would stay out of it, or if they have something to say, say it...don't "Troll" around and drop hints like creepy stalkers! Geez, Im getting so angry just thinking about it.