A little something for all my fellow cam girls!

erinallen

I am new here! I've known about these chats for some time! & Finally decided to make an account & post! I am a streamate model! I've been working for streamate for a little over a year now & I LOVE MY JOB ON THIS SITE and all my customer's! I do fairly well here! I have noticed the more popular i am getting here on the site the more people I have coming into my room! saying other models are saying things about me or I have even had other models come into my room and talk trash! But, for what? I have never been one to watch other models or see what's going on! Unless it's a contest time so to who is ranked where and how I can get higher in the contest! But, lately I have been browsing around the site to see what's going on with this! I have been into multiple model's room & they are saying how other people/models have been messing with them as well! Look we are all here to make money & have fun while doing it! If everyone on this site would worry about themselves and what's happening in their own room we would all make a little more money! Instead of wasting our energy on trying to see who is better or who you want to sabotage! Also, just a little word of advice I have seen recently models showing stuff for free just to get people into a show with them! In the long run that hurts you! Make them pay for it! your gonna keep getting the same type of people who want things for free! Every Model on this site literally has the potential to be number one! There is literally someone for everyone on this site! Guys/Women like all kinds of different shows! what I don't do someone else on the site might!! Seriously stop watching other models and I promise we would all make more money if we worry about our own rooms! I've also saw alot of comments about low pay and slow days! some days are just slow it doesn't really have anything to do with you! I average about $150 per hour on busy months/weeks! on any slow week or slow period my hourly drops to about $70 per hour! sometimes even $50! we all have slow days and bad week but going into other model's room won't help! Leave Everyone alone and let them do their own thing! Unless you are there to support another model or say something nice it's just not cool! This is literally some of our lively hoods and how we feed our children!

ava

I get what you are saying and I agree SM models shouldn't be doing this. It annoys me too.

But at the same time you are not saying who you are and it appears you joined just to vent/ yell at a bunch of us indescriminately and tell us what to do? Which is a bit socially off-putting, and comes off extremely righteous and condescending. Plus you are throwing out numbers in a public forum, which a lot of SM models don't usually do. So I wonder if you are really a guy viewer, here trying to stir some shit tbh, because that's what get's your rocks off. I mean I know that happens on token sites all the time.. . so ... And I know guys come to this forum to LARP cam models all the time, which is why I really don't take unverified "models" here very seriously.

I am also confused that you are telling models to stay out of each other's rooms, but then the next sentence says that you are lurking other model's rooms on SM.
Um what?
Huh?

Personally, I ban all members who mention other SM models in my room, trying to stir shit.
If they are logged into my room, they only have 2 things they need to be doing, and they all know exactly what those are $
None of us have time for high school drama. It's not attractive.
(Unless this is some super covert, twisted manipulative attempt to get attention to the site and more paying traffic? Or an attempt at troll humor?).