A lot of people have been banned on Chaturbate lately

FanCentro

A lot of people have been banned on Chaturbate lately ( i read a CB blog that has many cases as well) but it suprises me that if people are so worried about losing their tokens, that they don't take the time to read the contract they sign more carefully so that they don't get banned.

I wrote CB a long email with questions a couple of months ago BEFORE I DID SOMETHING with someone else as a couple show because i wasn't clear on what I could and couldn't do. I got 2 different answers but persisted emailing until I got the answers about the kind of shows I was and was not allowed to do. It ended up I wasn't allowed so it's a good thing I didn't go ahead.

I didn't work for another camsite because it stated that if they fired you , you couldn't work elsewhere for 4 months. You agreed to this. How they would enforce it I have no idea but I did not sign it and it's a well known popular site. They also said no music in your room yet they told me if you go look they are playing music. Yes, but I am signing this paper saying no music....and there is the reason they can fire you anytime, keep your tokens and make you not work elsewhere for 4 months! If I hadn't read it......OMG!

So people......read your contract!!!! It will save you a lot of problems.