A male hetero model needed info a professional female partner or company in US

Richzxxx

Hi I started in 2018 although each female companion I've had when I stream would cause my channel issues and sometimes demonetization because of something not checking out and I'm trying to find a professional partner because even gay fans would rather I have sex with a woman I have them watch it I tried a couple times by myself and found some couples that were cool but like I said they all would rather see me in action and probably enjoy the lady as well.

But both girls I've known for a while but haven't seen in a long time and have issues I can't rely on them for and no girl on any site believe that I'm doing this not for myself because honestly both streams left me hurting because going that long without finishing does cause issues.
I have a lot to learn but I'm just reaching out to anybody who can give me any advice on anything I guess I have to look locally but I don't want to hire a hooker theoretically not that I really would but the point is I don't want to use desperate ways and girls that like me as I meet them aren't interested in this it's the ones that already know me and that causes issues too.

I mean imagine I'm talking to a girl who thinks I'm interested in her and then I asked her if she wants to fuck on camera so I'm trying to figure out how to do it right