A Model's REAL Instagram Was Suggested to me - but HOW?

shelly

So myself and this model have known each other over 1 year.
I have her Skype, WhatsApp and follow her on Twitter.

Today, it recommended me her REAL life Instagram account (which uses her real name).
I messaged her to let her know, and it caused problems. She thinks I searched her by name to find her - which I did not. But I can understand why she believes this, and here is why:

The phone number she uses for WhatsApp and the number she has linked to any of her social media are different.
The exact same applies to her emails linked to Skype and Twitter, they are different than her real ones.
The name she has tied to anything is not her real name, it's her cam model name (so her name on twitter, her skype name, her whatsapp name - everything).

How was this suggested to me?

I have no way to be able to prove to her that I didn't search for her. I have known her real name for a long time, she told me, but why would I wait until some random time now to search it?
How else can she have been put on my suggested, I don't get it?

miki90

I've had similar things happen. These platforms all now have deep learning that ferrets out connections from various accounts, devices, contacts, other people's contacts, images, etc., that all gets pulled together.

In my own case, somehow Google has linked my real phone number to a Gmail account that I've never used in any way related to that account and never logged in or accessed it from that device. I used Facebook once long, long ago for a particular one-time reason using a throwaway email address on a domain that I have. Deleted that account later. Somehow it figured out another real email address on that same domain where it continues to send me recommended contacts for that account.