A new update about my problem with Mygirlfund

jerkmate

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, I provided an update about my problem with Mygirlfund. What I didn't talk about was what took place the day( this past Wednesday) the termination took place. Here's the story:

The lady (the one who had her account terminated) and I follow each other on Twitter. On Wednesday morning, I logged in and she posted the tweet " I lost my job today." You see, she's on Mygirlfund as her number one source of income for both her son and herself. After I saw her tweet, I sent her an email asking " What Happened?" She wrote back saying that I should have never discussed any outside business on MGF. On Tuesday, I sent her an email on MGF, which said " check your email." I didn't know that the phrase was considered outside business ( I entered one of her contests and just said check your email, that's all.) Also she added that MGF was her #1 source of income for her son and now everything is ruined. She ended the email with: Thanks! After seeing the message, I wrote her back saying " I'm sorry for what happened" and " I want to make it up to you." She sent an email, this time in capital letters that she warned me about talking about outside business on MGF and she ended the message with " What were you thinking?" I wrote her back saying " I was not thinking, It was stupid and inexcusable for what I did. I'm Sorry." Later on in the afternoon, after I forward her what MGF said that it wasn't my actions that caused the termination, she said( this time, not in capital letters) that they are lying and while I tried to get her account back, she said " You didn't get my account back. I will never get my account back."

Yesterday afternoon, I decided to check my Twitter page. I didn't see any negative or threatening tweets, so that was good. However, I noticed something different. I saw the number of followers on my page had changed, so I scan my followers and noticed that she has stopped following me on the site. I feel bad enough and full of remorse as it is for losing her account, now it seems like she's blaming me for the termination of her account.

I'm a man of my word and will do all I can to help her. If I can find some job opportunties in the near future, I will let her know immediately ( I don't know how much she made on MGF, but some money is better than money.) Everybody, I need some advice on how to turn this negative situation into a positive situation. This is a heavy bruden that I'm dealing right now, but I want to turn it around and hopefully someday she will like me again.

Thank you for reading my post and have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:

mischka

Was it MissKinky? I'm sure she's the girl that had a video of a dog licking peanut butter off her, so maybe she's had a warning before, and your message just added to it, so MGF wasn't lying by saying it wasn't your fault?