A question on custom videos (very law-related) - manyvids/clips4sale etc.

So there's a model I met on streamate who is pretty fun playing with and I found out she has a manyvids account. Naturally, recording live/private sessions is not allowed so I was delighted to see that she had a manyvids store. Manyvids allows you to commission a custom video for a certain fixed rate decided by the model. But my question is this, if I were to ask a model on that site to do a custom video would that make me a producer under 18 U.S.C Section 2257? If so, I don't think it's worth the trouble. I think Section 2257A defines a producer as someone who "directs" as well even if I had no hand in taping/recording, etc. But this seems strange to me; I'm sure there are thousands on sites like c4s and manyvids who have paid for custom videos, are they all required to maintain records as a result of the model they commissioned, since they're technically producers under section 2257? Sorry, this might seem like a really dumb question but I'm a very cautious person and have never paid for a custom on sites like c4s or manyvids so im a bit nervous. And I know how convoluted our legal code is at times and would prefer not to ruin my life over something so menial. Thanks for any help.