A Site With Paying Traffic For Cam Models

Camorous

I've actually recently started webcam but I've been on this website called Celeb.Tv. It's more like video chat and sexting and I've made on several occasions over $1,000 within an hour time period. It's more personal than webcam and harder for trolls to steal your content. I didn't even have a following at the time. I recently signed another cam model up and she's already hit $1,000 in less than a week. They actually boost the model's account when they first start on their platform to help them generate money. DM me @madamelaveau on Instagram and I will be happy to show you screen shots of my paypal account and the referral I signed up displaying what she earned. I always screen shot my earnings as proof. This site is new and unlike other sites they actually do all they can to promote the model's when they first start. Most of these webcam sites are over saturated and it's harder for cam girls to make money especially if she's new. Even if you are new, with the way they promote you, you are almost guaranteed to make money. However, the money could be good just because they are new so jump on the money train while it last ladies! If you sign up under me I will give you a free sfs on my IG page with over 30k followers and refer you to my big spenders on the site. I'm sure they would appreciate new faces and you lovely ladies could use the money. I have no problems sharing. And again I can show you proof! I don't know how to add the link for pics on here because it's set up weird. So DM me on IG and make sure to mention sexcamtalk because my inbox is full of perverts! Update, I just checked with the owners and they offer direct deposit for US accounts and Paxum!

Last edited by a moderator: