Account banned on Chaturbate and no reply from support

babybella

My account Psychegirl was banned on Friday with no information about the reason for the ban provided. I wrote immediately to CB support, but they are still completely silent. So I still don’t know even the reason. I’m pretty nervous because broadcasting on CB is currently my only source of income, but the account is locked with more than 12000 tokens I can’t cash out. I believe it’s possible to do something, I don’t want to leave CB, I love it as a workplace. My followers are upset, I know they contacted support too, but no results. Please, help me, I would be so glad to receive an answer. My first ticket number is 17472167, maybe it will be useful.
Any suggestions?

I hear a lot of complaints from broadcasters that their account is getting banned for no reason. When they send an email to support they don't reply! I have personally experienced that there are many incompetent people working at support! I suspect Chaturbate is stealing money from broadcasters, they ban their accounts, then they don't pay out and put the money in their own pockets! I know so many cases and can only conclude one thing, they are great thieves!