Account Was Closed Today Because They Could Not Validate My ID Even Though It’s Valid

dulcemoon

Since Streamate made all current cam models resubmit their IDs before the 15th I did so last week. Just a few minutes ago I received an email stating that my account was closed because they couldn’t validate my ID.

I made sure I did everything correctly and my ID is a valid diver’s license. Maybe it’s because I didn’t update my address on it? It has my old address, not my current one, but I used the same ID when I signed up and had no issues! I emailed support back immediately and since I’m under Boleyn Models I opened up a support ticket with them too.

Will they be able to reopen my account or do I need to sign up all over again? I’m panicking because this is my entire livelihood, I have no money at the moment due to unforeseen bills and I seriously am thinking crazy right now. I’m seriously panicking and don’t want to start all over again. I did nothing wrong!

Streamate has been taking FOREVER to answer emails as well! I don’t know what else to do! Please help!

Just take a deep breath and relax. Try contacting Liz, and while you're waiting for her to email you back just relax and look at any temporary options you have available to you in the meantime.

And try not to rely on just one site, if you can set aside some time for others. It's very helpful to avoid detrimental situations like this :)