Account was Hacked - Tokens Frozen by Cam Site pending Investigation

kalissu

So, my partner and I have been camming a good year to 18 months now, and things have really started to look promising, but as luck would have it, our account has been hacked by means of PHISHING where fake OFFLINE tips were generated and e-mailed to us.
By merely opening the mail, we granted access to said hacker whom proceeded to change payout info etc. Luckily all of this could be stopped due to us receiving notifications of the activities.
We notified Chaturbate of such goings on, and they managed to reverse the payout - HOWEVER - This being our ONLY INCOME, Chaturbate has FROZEN our tokens. We cannot Convert to Cash OR even Send a Tip to another broadcaster :(

We have sent MULTIPLE requests to SUPPORT without any success, just an automated response and nothing further... We have rent to pay, kids to feed - WHAT CAN WE DO?
Please, if anyone can point us in the right direction, we will highly appreciate.

tony

I would HIGHLY suggest using an email account that is ONLY used for the cam sites and not for anything personal. I'd also recommend using MFA to help ensure that it is much more difficult to hack. NEVER give out this account to anyone except the cam sites. I found these numbers but I'm not sure if they work.
Toll-Free Number: (877) 338-7047
Billing Department: (954) 453-4141
You can also try their legal dept - [email protected].