Act or Ask first?

Ladies and gents: question that I have been struggling with for months. When someone takes you private, what do you do first? Do you wait for them to take the lead, or do you take the lead? Do you ... What do you do? I thought it was best to wait for them to say what they like and want to see/do, but sometimes when I ask that question(s), I get "whatever you want" or they leave (I assume because I didn't take the lead or do something right off the bat?)

mialee

Everyone is different but the 1st thing I do is my introduction which can take anywhere from 40 sec- 1 min and 20 sec, depending on how long i wanna drag it out, then after my Intro I do the consultation after which the show begins.
A lot of times i find these guys dont know what the hell they want so they are really looking for us to take the lead, even in a submissive standpoint we still take lead.

But to answer your act or ask topic question, I never act I always ask, even if hes submissive and claims to do whatever I say, he wont and after he nuts he damn sure wont, so even if its to say " Do you like that?" I am always asking questions.
If he becomes a regular at some point I wont have to ask but until then I am always asking questions and they are always happy to answer.