Activist Action Works (for now)

jerkmate

Hello fellow cam-models,

Yesterday I received an email from Camscapade. They ask me why I speak negative about them and offer me to get paid.

I'll post here their email and then I'll post my wife and mine answer.

Camscapade email:

2017-08-12 19:54 GMT+02:00
Camscapade - Support :

Hello,

Why are you posting negative things about camscapade on twitter, if you have not even sent us the paypal or western union details so we can send you the payment?

If you want your payment please provide us with the payment details.

Thank you

Support
Roda Media LLC

Our answer:

Hy There,

In a previous email, support (you?) wrote that they would send the amount owed to HotFurie to Dave on August 7. As nothing happened and in the meantime all earnings disappeared from the account, I wrote to Dave. He neither answered, nor acknowledge me in any way. Disrespectful, his mistake.

Also there seems to be a discrepancy between what we should get ($127) and the amount of tokens support send to Dave for payment (1157). No way for us to check these numbers or whatever numbers because it all disappeared from the account.

You now mention Paypal and WU for payment. Paypal isn't even a payment method on your site. Btw, what name or email address should we use to ask for a payment by Paypal?

I can go on, but I don't feel like it right now. The only other thing I want to say is this: don't make the models (who kept their side of the deal) guilty for not getting paid. So I don't want only HotFurie to be paid, but all who worked on the site also to receive their payment e.g. you stick to your obligations.

Let us know what exact "payment details" you need from us as we cannot use her Payoneer account for this payment anymore because everything vanished out of the account, no token or dollar to be seen.

And while we're waiting for our payment, we'll stay in close contact with the others who have invested their work time and their trust in you. You cannot use people and then ghost them. I can promise a whole lot of more noise and in-depth research if you like. I used to be an activist -advocating for the improvement of human rights policies of marginalized groups. I have prepared and spoken at UN general assemblies and I'll use my whole expertise to get this right. I tell you this not to threaten or impress, I just want you to know that if you don't fulfill your promises and obligations I'll fulfill mine.

Grts
stnLouis & HotFurie

To be continued...