Adult Work and Streamate split camming

Hey guys,

I previously posted about what sites to work alongside AdultWork, on that post someone made a comment about AdultWork bots picking up when you are logged into Streamate and appears this may actually be true!

I started on Streamate again today and I had bid to be on the front page on AdultWork. However, when I was logged in to Streamate I didn't appear on the front page of AdultWork at all. As soon as I logged out of Streamate, I was on the front page!

Guess it's abit of a techy question, will using a multistreaming app instead of just being logged in via 2 windows solve this? If so, does anyone do this already with AW and SM and can reccomend software?

I tried downloading ManyCams earlier but neither AW or SM would let me select it as my streaming device (even though it showed). Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

m00nshine

I don't think that's true. AW never asked for exclusivity. I'm on both at the same time and most of the time on the front page on AW without even paying for positioning.