Adult work numptys

soniajayy

Hi ladies
Has anyone had experience of idiots attempting to throw their weight around I'm absolutely livid!!

I fell behind replying to messages on aw I try best as I can but I'm a single mum with a 13 and 21 yo my elderly neighbours wife's just died he has no one so with that school drop off cleaning food shopping and everything else we have to do as women by 9 pm weekdays I just want sleep.i logged into my messages and the shit I was getting from one guy was bizarre demanding I reply (wanted to meet to sniff my feet)no feedback on his profile he got more and more mad that hadn't replied then actually threatened to give me negative feedback (we've never spoke) then threatened to report me and get me kicked off aw?? because of his attitude I then refused to respond what an absolute tit question is can random s do that leave crap feedback and get you kicked because are having a tantrum?

carlakats

Hey,I always had a good experience with AdultWork,not a lot of chitchat and easy money,I think they easiest money I made on a site that has free chat is AdultWork .
If he is not a regular just ban him or ignore him or even tell him to fuck
Off.I have zero patience for guys like that these days.