Advertising video on MyFreeCams

cam

I am aiding an old Good friend together with her MyFreeCams profile , found out a lot of things , learnt some fundamental CSS and HTML , found alot of help listed here by reading distinct subject areas so thanks for that now .
My Buddy want to get started on providing movies , my challenge is straightforward but I could not come across a clear solution even tho I am seeking given that 2 hrs in several subject areas .

So basic dilemma , am i able to put an I need clips or manyvids url on her MFC profile , could it be versus The principles of MFC ?
I discovered that around the MFC wiki
"Types usually are not permitted to advertise competing websites or third-occasion industrial Sites.
Styles are allowed to point out their unique own profiles, homepages, wishlists, given that it is done in an unobtrusive manner."

So , a discreet url for ManyVids or I want clips is acknowledged or can it be also risky and she could get banned for that

cam

you can no longer post links to your manyvids store on MFC, not sure if it's the same for iwantclips.
tell your friend about MFC share - she can sign in with her model account on share.myfreecams.com and upload her videos there. this allows members to purchase her videos with their mfc tokens, and she can advertise/link to her mfc share page on her main profile & in her chatroom.