Amazon Wishlist?

SlutRoulette

Okay, so I keep reading stuff about staying away from Amazon wish lists due to safety, but then I also see a lot of people suggesting having one so people can buy you gifts!! I set one up so that anything anyone sends gets sent to my boyfriend's house instead of mine and the recipient's name is his as well. Any advice or experience for a new cam model (1 week into camming).

SlutRoulette

Having a wishlist can be fun! Some people like spoiling cam girls and it can help you a lot especially if you're just starting.
What I don't suggest doing is accepting gifts from your wishlist as payment for a service/products you offer. Some guys are scammers and, the moment they receive their cam show or videos, they cancel the purchase. Be also careful if you accept Amazon gift cards as a form of payment because gift cards can be canceled too. It's also known that Amazon doesn't like sex workers, no matter their type, so be cautious.
It's good what you did with the name and address - you don't want to write yours, given the fact some merchants can disclose this info to the buyer. The safest option is a P.O.Box, which will cost ~ $70-$100 a year.