Annoying Onlyfans models

linda

Ok guys, I did not know where to put this, but as I think it is funny and hilarious, I wanted to share. I am also on OF and when I first used the site I randomly accepted an offer for a free sub to a model. Her content was bullshit, so I ignored her and the sub ran out. Then she began to send me messages 100 times per day, trying to sell me stuff I don't need. So far so good, but today my nerves cracked and I replied to her to have some fun and tell her the truth about what I think of her stuff. Here's the latest convo where I reply to her, at last.

annoying.jpg

Am I being a total asshole? Opinions please, but she pulled on my nerves for sooo long that I finally lost my patience! Would you do the same or just ignore the bullshit? Meanwhile I find it a bit funny, I should admit. What would you reply to that last offer of hers?

giggles_d

Yep, I would've just unfollowed her and blocked/ignored. Sometimes it's better to just stay quiet and not say anything. If you feel the need to respond, having a bit of tact with constructive criticism is more beneficial.