Any camgirls work without sound?

SasshaRed

I have been going through some serious financial problems and am going to have to move back home temporarily. Any girls work without talking ? I'm sure it's a lot harder to make money but considering my room I'll be staying in is right next to my parents I don't think I should be talking. Any tips would help. Pretty sad to be 26 and moving back home but iv had a train wreck of bad luck. Shit a week and a half after I started doing this my internet got shut off where I'm staying. If it is a waist of time I just won't boyhet but if it's possible to still do something I will. Thanks

SasshaRed

Most of all though, you don't want to ruin your relationship with your parents. Hopefully you can find some alone time to cam. And if you do, you've got to have great internet speeds (blah...blah...blah.... about the technical stuff). If you do have to secretly cam.....

There was a month when I had to go home to help my elderly parents, but I still had to cam. Luckily the upstairs room I was in was NOT connected to their bedroom. But still, I had to be very careful.

Funny thing was, I didn't think I'd get much action, because it looked like I was camming from the attic (kinda was). I'm fortunate enough to have regulars who were happy to see me on cam at all, rather than being gone for a month.

To get through the month, I was able to whisper, keeping my voice low & sexy. I'd tell'em my story, that my parents were right downstairs and I was being VERY naughty. And the TRUTH that I could get caught at any moment.

I was shocked to find that the entire story of being naughty, my parents were right there & could walk in on me (they're too old to bother with climbing the stairs though, so I was actually very safe). I was delightfully busy.

And music muffles sound, so if you can, put speakers or a radio playing some kind of music that won't make your parents crazy (so they're telling you to turn it down, LOL), against the wall or door your parents would be listening from. Hopefully you'll be camming from the far side of the room, so the music won't be too loud, covering up your whispering.

Keep in mind, low breathy whispering voices are VERY sexy. More so than women's normal higher pitched voices, so if you do cam at home, work the 'sexy Marilyn' whisper or little girl voice, work it girl!

Turn the, "My parents are right outside!" Into a kind of roleplay show. I think you could work it to your advantage. Guys are pervs, and love danger, so you make be able to make it your 'thing' while you're at your parents.

If you'd need to cam without sound, I'd drop your rate to something really cheap. (Just noticed, you're on MFC, so this isn't relevant for you, but you get the drift) I'm on Streamate, without sound, I'd probably drop down to $1.99 let'em know it's because you don't have sound (being naughty, camming w/M&D in the next room =) Typing takes time way from the show, so that's why I'd keep the price without sound cheaper, so it's more enticing. The GOOD thing about doing cheaper GROUP shows is that you may get several guys swim in and join, raising your income per minute. Private shows, I'd keep that reasonable too, but make it $2.99 or $3.49.

Those are my experiences. Hopefully it's given you some ideas. Those are my suggestions, but it's totally something you'd need to play with.

Keep us posted what you come up with, and any success tips. K?