Any camming sites that accept foreign language files and doesnt ask address ?

cam

this is my first post. I'm from greece (europe) and I have a very bad time getting verified, I have tried alot of sites to sign up like the most popular ones and there is always a different issue with getting verified that cams up, i feel like im getting bullied, my files are in all in greek language and i try quality pictures with proffesional cams and i still get ''theres trouble seeing your details clearly'' and i ve come up to the conclusion that i get rejected cause my files all written in greece, also the only paper that i have that proves my address is a nation greek paper which apparently is not valid in other countries . what do I do? another site was asking for ssn numbers and etc which are only for people living/working on the US. and without it I couldnt complete my verification? Its tiring all this process and have me already very stressed up :/ , so basically a site thats mostly european and reads all european language would be ok with me, I know english as mother language, so english speaking-reading is not the issue for me. only the verification issue. thanks for any help in advice